Easy Ways to Make an Impact
- Comment, like, and share FPCI’s posts! (Especially our merch post) Visibility is a great way to get our message out there
- Repost FPCI posts or events with a sentence or two about why the topic is important to you
- Support organizations FPCI is connected to on social media! Liking and commenting strengthens our relationship with important community partners
- Get some FPCI merch and post a picture with a link to our new store!
- Mention being a FPCI board member in your bio!
Introducing yourself as a FPCI board member is a great way to spread awareness. Below is an easy-to-follow template to proudly announce your connection to FPCI! Feel free to pull it apart and use it how you like.
Upload a picture of yourself or download and use the graphic below
For the caption:
- How long have you been a member of the board?
- What made you decide to join the board? Why does FPCI’s mission resonate with you?
- What experience (if any) do you have with reproductive healthcare?
- What do you like most about being a member of FPCI’s board?