Locate a Family Planning Clinic Near You
The FPCI provider network spans locations all across Iowa, so it’s almost certain that you can find affordable reproductive healthcare within driving distance or nearer. Use the clinic locator below to find contact information and learn more about the specific services offered at your nearest clinic.
- Community Health Care – Edgerton Clinic in Davenport
- Crescent Community Health Center in Dubuque
- Family Planning of Southeast Iowa in Burlington
- Planned Parenthood locations in Des Moines, Sioux City, and Iowa City
- Primary Health Care in Ames and Marshalltown
- Siouxland Community Health Center in Sioux City
- Trinity Muscatine Public Health in Muscatine
- Women’s Health & Family Services in Clinton and Maquoketa
What to Expect at a Family Planning Clinic
The Title X clinics are funded in part by delegations of Federal Title X (ten) money. Title X clinics are required to have a schedule of discounts for eligible clients. This means that when a patient seeks services from a clinic they will be charged for services based on the ability to pay. Depending on circumstances some clients may receive services at little or no cost to them. Upon visiting a clinic, a receptionist will ask you to provide insurance information. Clinics accept various types of insurance and encourage patients to take advantage of their health coverage. However, no clinic will turn a patient away for lack of insurance or ability to pay.